Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Rakuten Eagles Fansite [Updated]

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Rakuten Eagles Fansite [Updated]
Hi everyone, been a long time lurker and enjoy these forums immensely!

Had some free time over Silver Week and finally got around to starting a little project I'd been meaning to undertake. Since I moved to Sendai this year I've been trying to go to as many Eagles games as I can (it'll be around 20 games by season's end!); needless to say I'm a big Rakuten fan.

I've started a small blog devoted to the Eagles, and I'd appreciate any feedback/criticisms/comments about the style of the site. You can post them here or directly on the blog. Hopefully there are some other Eagles fans out there that can help spread the love!

Where Eagles Dare

[Updated link on Sep 29, 2009 11:05 AM JST]
Comments
Re: Rakuten Eagles Fansite
[ Author: squampton | Posted: Sep 27, 2009 5:38 AM | RAK Fan ]

I'll be doing another live blog for today's game versus Seibu, feel free to stop by to chat about the game while it's being played.
[ Author: squampton | Posted: Sep 28, 2009 8:10 PM | RAK Fan ]

I've moved the site to its permanent home; if you could update the link in the original post I'd be much obliged

http://theeaglesblog.com
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 29, 2009 11:08 AM | YBS Fan ]

Done. I guess I need to update my Google Reader as well.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.