Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Streaming Games?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Streaming Games?
This has probably been asked before, but why doesn't NPB have a streaming video package that can be purchased in North America? I used to watch the SoftBank Hawks in the mornings when they did open streaming it's a great way to start the day!

Thanks!
Comments
Re: Streaming Games?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jun 24, 2012 11:40 PM | YBS Fan ]

Have you tried Justin.TV? When I'm away from home I can usually catch any of the 6 games on on the Justin.TV iPhone app. You need to set the preferences for ALL languages and they're usually the top channels under "Sports."
Re: Streaming Games?
[ Author: SteveNovosel | Posted: Jul 3, 2012 3:42 PM | LOT Fan ]

Pacific League TV works overseas if you can sign up for an account. Just last week I was watching Chiba Lotte games live while out of Japan.

Costs 980yen if a fan club member, 1,480 if not. Central League fans are out of luck.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.