Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Daily Stats

Discussion in the Links forum
Daily Stats
I would like to know where I can find the daily stats on the games especially the Bay Stars. I am in Ohio in USA so I have to depend on the internet. Thanks
Comments
Re: Daily Stats
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 30, 2002 6:10 PM | YBS Fan ]

While I didn't see a link from his main page, it appears that Borisov-san is collecting and putting up articles and game scores again this year on his 2002 Japanese Professional Baseball page presented by the Russian League Baseball Web Site. This is a great place to get a collection of articles written from all over.

I'm working getting scores up as I write this (March 30). I've finished the database part, now I need to access the data on a page and create a method of entering the data in an easy, secure format.

If you read Japanese, Yahoo Japan - Baseball is the place to go for live updates and score summaries. This has the most detailed data summaries that I know of.

Where do the rest of you go for daily summaries? Has the mainstream English press finally started doing anything useful?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.