Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Lions Release Halama And Reichert

Discussion in the CPBL News forum
Lions Release Halama And Reichert
Well, it looks like I have to change my predictions now. The President 7-Eleven Lions have released both John Halama and Daniel Reichert. And the season hasn't even begun yet. Both these players were hyped as former Major Leaguers and they performed well last season in the independent leagues.

I don't know what happened with Halama but Reichert was awful in his start on March 15th versus the Sinon Bulls. In the second inning he surrendered nine consecutive hits with one walk, allowing 11 runs (seven of them earned).
Comments
Re: Lions Release Halama And Reichert
[ Author: mondejoe | Posted: Mar 20, 2011 1:45 AM | YOK Fan ]

Halama and Reichert are still with the team but haven't registered yet.
Re: Lions Release Halama And Reichert
[ Author: mondejoe | Posted: Mar 21, 2011 2:43 AM | YOK Fan ]

Reichert has officially registered with the Leos and will make USD $9,000 a month.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.