Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tokyo Giants' Championships

Discussion in the Pro Yakyu History forum
Tokyo Giants' Championships
I was curious about how many championships the Tokyo Giants have won. I'm comparing the Yankees and the Giants for a Japanese composition.
Comments
Re: Tokyo Giants' Championships
[ Author: Yakulto | Posted: Mar 5, 2004 7:10 PM | TYS Fan ]

Check Jim Albright's excellent Japanese insider site which should be able to provide all the information you need. [Link]
[ Author: Guest: Jim Albright | Posted: Mar 5, 2004 11:10 PM ]

Yakulto, thanks for the kind words. The original inquirer can see my main page [Link] for all the possible links. Depending on how far you want to get into it, there is a listing of Japan's greatest teams here which has many Giant squads. There's the Giant franchise all-star team here, and the success/futility snapshots, which gives a brief history of each franchise here.

Beyond that, there's all the stuff on Oh, but that's one player.

Jim Albright
[ Author: Guest: Jim Albright | Posted: Mar 5, 2004 11:13 PM ]

Missed the article on Dynasties and their key players. The Giants are well-represented in that article as well. [Link]

Jim Albright
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.