Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live! July 25, 2007

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Pro Yakyu Live! July 25, 2007
It's been about a month since the last broadcast. So let's get back into the groove with the Yomiuri Giants vs. Yokohama BayStars at Tokyo Dome this evening. Game time is 6:00 pm JST [World Clock], so tune in around that time for the live action. Or download the podcast from here after the game.

Hope to have you all tune in live!
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! July 25, 2007
[ Author: Beethoven | Posted: Jul 25, 2007 10:23 PM ]

Wonderful! This will be my first live game for Pro Yakyu. I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks very much Westbaystars, for putting this together. I'm so glad I discovered this wonderful baseball site!
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! July 25, 2007
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jul 25, 2007 10:45 PM | YBS Fan ]

The Giants out homered the BayStars to take a 13-7 victory. Listen to it all here [48MB MP3].

I'm afraid that I'll be away next Wednesday, so look for the next Pro Yakyu Live! in two weeks.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.