Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live! September 26 - Dragons vs. Giants

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Pro Yakyu Live! September 26 - Dragons vs. Giants
It's the battle for first place in the Central League as the second place Chunichi Dragons hold the Magic Number of 7 with just two weeks left of the regular season. For the Giants, they just have 3 games remaining while the Dragons have 8 games left. So this final match up between the Dragons and Giants is vital for the Giants in their hopes to secure the top seed in the Climax Series.

Access to the live broadcast will be here as 6:00 pm JST [World Clock] approaches.

You can Skype me during the game via the Skype "Online" icon at the bottom of this page. (Please start with chat box and give me an introduction before going with audio.)

While I hope to have many of you tune in live, I know it's a work/school night for many of you overseas fans. So the game will be available as a DRM-free download to your MP3 player following the game.
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! September 26 - Dragons vs. Giants
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:04 PM | YBS Fan ]

It looked like the Dragons were going to reduce their Magic Number early on, but the Giants' home run power just keeps on going. Listen to the full game here.
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! September 26 - Dragons vs. Giants
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:50 PM | NIP Fan ]

Argh. I was all psyched when I heard that Masahiko "Mr. 3-Run" Morino got another 3-run homer, but alas. Good thing I could only go to Monday's game.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.