Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Wally Yonamine Tokyo Book Signing

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Wally Yonamine Tokyo Book Signing
On Sunday, November 9, Wally Yonamine and author Robert Fitts will host a book signing at the Tokyo American Club between 11 AM and 2 PM. Both Wally and I will speak and answer questions. This is open to the public and should be a great chance for fans to meet Wally and talk Japanese baseball.

I hope you will all join us. Please see www.wallyyonamine.com for more details and directions.
Comments
Re: Wally Yonamine Tokyo Book Signing
[ Author: Guest: gotigersredsox | Posted: Oct 9, 2008 2:59 PM ]

Nothing planned in Kansai?
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Oct 24, 2008 11:36 AM | YOK Fan ]

Just curious, is anyone from the message board here going to this? I'll probably be there so if anyone else is going, let me know.
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Oct 25, 2008 2:02 AM | NIP Fan ]

I will also be there. I need to get a copy of the book after all.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.