Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Asia Series Attendees

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Asia Series Attendees
I recently bought one of those 4 day passports for the upcoming Asia Series at the Tokyo Dome. Is anyone else going to these games? If so, we can probably meet up somewhere in the Dome. I haven't decided which games I will be going to yet exactly, but I'll be there in some way, shape, or form.
Comments
Re: Asia Series Attendees
[ Author: number9 | Posted: Oct 29, 2008 4:27 AM ]

Westbay, Deanna, and myself all have the 4 day passes so far. Yeah, we can definitely get together and cheer for the Lions (which one?), or cheer against the Giants. :P
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Oct 29, 2008 10:29 PM | YOK Fan ]

I didn't know you guys had the passports, so there's a pretty good chance we'll meet up somewhere in the Dome.

But, when it comes to the Asia Series, I always cheer for whomever wins the Japan Series (I've done so for the past 2 years when I went). I really do hope that Seibu takes it all, but if you know who wins it, I'll probably be putting on the "evil colors" and cheering for that certain team.
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Oct 29, 2008 11:53 PM | NIP Fan ]

Sorry, I'm just catching up on the boards - no Internet at home for the next long while.

I got the passport, I'll go to as many games as I have people to sit with and heckle, I think. We can arrange to meet up and save seats somewhere, and for the non-Japan games it won't be a problem at all.

Hmm, if the Giants win, maybe I can wear my old Fighters Ogasawara jersey and confuse people.
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Oct 30, 2008 1:26 PM | YOK Fan ]

Well, it turns out that I don't have to work on Friday the 13th (scary) and therefore I will be going to the Tokyo Dome for all the Friday games as well as the games on Saturday and Sunday.

That would be totally awesome if you could wear your old Ogasawara jersey Deanna. It's been a while since I've seen one, and it would most definitely confuse everyone there.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.