Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

What has Happened to Craig Brazell?

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
What has Happened to Craig Brazell?
What has happened to Craig Brazell? His contributions have certainly had an impact on Seibu's comeback and their vying for the championship. Is he injured from the last HBP in the head, and is he disabled? I hope he can play in the upcoming championship games. If he cannot, then I believe Seibu will miss him and his added power to their offense. He also plays that first base side pretty well when it comes to defense.

I believe he has added that extra "pop" when needed and has adjusted well to playing in Japan. I sure do hope that he comes back next year. The future is bright for this club and Brazell with Seibu. Looks like Brazell has enjoyed and embraced Japanese baseball and I think the fans like this guy as well.

Any updates appreciated.
Comments
Re: What has Happened to Craig Brazell?
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Nov 1, 2008 8:41 AM | YOK Fan ]

Just saw an article on Craig and he has returned to the States and will not be playing in the Japan Series. He hopes to come back to Japan next season also.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.