Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Orix's New Visitor Uniform

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Orix's New Visitor Uniform
I guess you can add Orix to the list of teams getting a uniform change for the upcoming 2009 season. Here's a shot of Orix's new visitor uniform and team logo courtesy of the official website.
Comments
Re: Orix's New Visitor Uniform
[ Author: NipponHam11 | Posted: Feb 25, 2009 1:21 PM | SFT Fan ]

Hmm. Very plain considering how seemingly ornate the away jersey the last few years was.
Re: Orix's New Visitor Uniform
[ Author: Guest: N26 | Posted: Feb 25, 2009 5:52 PM ]

I liked the old unis better. I liked the old away Orix jerseys a lot. The dark blue with the yellow.

Marines still have the worst uniforms in Japan. Hopefully Lotte will come to their senses soon and do something about that.
Re: Orix New Visitor Uniform
[ Author: rockeastwood | Posted: Feb 25, 2009 6:20 PM | YBS Fan ]

Meh,

Boring is right. BayStars still have the best uni's (the all blue ones), but I really dig the matte black helmets the Tokyo Giants wear. Those are wayyy sweet.
Re: Orix New Visitor Uniform
[ Author: PLNara | Posted: Feb 26, 2009 3:25 PM | HT Fan ]

Kinda looks like the face of an Orix credit card.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.