Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Interview

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Interview
Dear Mr. Westbay,

First off, I really aprriciate you making that website. It has helped me with getting information, qutoes for my project. And speaking on the project: I am the ninth grade, at Redmond Junior High in Redmond, Washington. And at this school, we have a big ninth grade project called connections. For connections we take a topic within the Pacific Rim and connect it to Washington. I took the topic of Japanese baseball players in MLB. I personally play baseball here for the city. (we won the championship last year!!) And so, with the Seattle Mariners being only a few miles away this seemed like a subject that would interest me greatly.

Your site was first given me to a friend, Anthony, who found it on a search engine. Ever since he gave it to me it has been great help. Once again I thank you and all the people that post messages on that site.

One of the aspects for this project is called the final product. This is where we make something to represent or display our knowledge and everything that we learned from our topic. For my final product I am doing a magazine. And for one of my articles in the magazine I want to get an interview with someone who lives in Japan and follows Japanese baseball. So I was wondering if I could ask you some opinion and not so opinion questions about the subject. So if you would be interested that would be greatly appriciated. And if not I understand.

Once again, thanks for everything. And if you could please e-mail me back that would be great. Thanks.

Kevin Oberholser
Comments
Re: Interview
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 6, 2002 10:14 AM | YBS Fan ]

- First off, I really aprriciate you making that website. It has helped me with getting information, quotoes for my project.

You're very welcome. That's what it's here for.

- And for one of my articles in the magazine I want to get an interview with someone who lives in Japan and follows Japanese baseball. So I was wondering if I could ask you some opinion and not so opinion questions about the subject.

Sure. Either post the interview questions to the Interview forum or e-mail me. (I'm afraid that you didn't supply an e-mail address.)

I look forward to the questions.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.