Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tony Blanco's Contract Details?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Tony Blanco's Contract Details?
Tony Blanco is putting up some big numbers right now. Do you know the details of his contract with the Dragons? Is there anywhere I can find current contract info for NPB players?

Thank you.
Comments
Re: Tony Blanco's Contract Details?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jun 11, 2009 10:19 AM | YBS Fan ]

I'm afraid that the only details about his contract that were printed in the press was that he'll make $300,000 for the year and picked up $50,000 as a signing bonus.

If you're interested in salaries, browse through the various team pages on this site. Other contract information is rather difficult to come by, and I'm afraid I don't know of any particular place to look.
[ Author: Guest: Woodbridge, Virginia | Posted: May 4, 2010 12:55 AM ]

1.8 million this year for Blanco.
[ Author: MattHaggard | Posted: Jun 12, 2009 6:53 PM | CHU Fan ]

Just to further the conversation about Blanco. I hope the Dragons can keep him around for a while. I recall everyone picking the Dragons to fall to last in the Central. Despite a .500 start, the Dragons have played pretty good ball in the past month. This is a playoff team due in large part to Blanco's great play.

I'm loving this game. Thanks Justin.tv! =D
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.