Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Giants @ Tokyo Dome Theme Songs?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Giants @ Tokyo Dome Theme Songs?
Hey,

I dunno if this applies to other teams, having only ever seen the Giants at a home stadium, but I know they have theme songs for each batter as they step up to the plate. I was wondering if there was a list of these songs somewhere, as I reckon it'd make for an amazingly nostalgic playlist.
Comments
Re: Giants @ Tokyo Dome Theme Songs?
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jun 26, 2009 4:33 PM ]

Every team's cheer squad has individual cheer songs for each regular player (and subs). You can find the weirdly 8-bit MIDI version of Giants cheer songs here.

You can match the player number against the database on this site or use Google Translate or something to get the names and songs together.
Re: Giants @ Tokyo Dome Theme Songs?
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Jun 27, 2009 6:44 AM | YOK Fan ]

The batters theme songs for the Giants can be found here.

Every team usually posts the batters theme songs on their official website so you just have to do a little bit of searching to find out exactly where they are.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.