Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Training Drills?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Training Drills?
During the World Baseball Classic, I was struck by the very limited coverage of fundamentals training by the players on the Korean and Japanese teams. The drills and exercises seem well-suited for all who wish to play the game better.

Do you know of any videos or training manuals that are standard in baseball leagues in Japan that teach the exercises and drills? Thank you,

elbyw25 atMark gmail d0t com.
Comments
Re: Training Drills?
[ Author: Guest: Frank | Posted: Sep 29, 2009 3:27 AM ]

Hello, I have been trying to find the same. It seems impossible to locate any Japanese baseball training workouts or manuals. Did you ever get someone to reply? Can you please share it with me as well?

Thank you.
Re: Training Drills?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 1, 2009 1:44 PM | YBS Fan ]

Please have a look at this thread.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.