Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Akahoshi Retirement Ceremony?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Akahoshi Retirement Ceremony?
Does anyone know if there will be a retirement ceremony for Akahoshi? You'd think they might do something for the first home game, but it's at Kyocera Dome. Surely they would wait for their first home game at Koshien if they are indeed having a retirement ceremony, right?
Comments
Re: Akahoshi Retirement Ceremony?
[ Author: Guest: Hiroshi | Posted: Jan 13, 2010 4:35 PM ]

Dear Intrigued, to the best of knowledge I think this matter is still not decided. Maybe Christopher on Tigers Tails will provide you with some news for this when it is announced. I highly recommend his blog which is to be found on this site. The best source of Tigers news in English that is found on the Internet.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.