Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Events/Giveaways

Discussion in the Administrative forum
Events/Giveaways
Lately I've been seeing more and more notes on the various sports web sites announcing giveaways for the first X number of fans to show up, or events such as concerts after games, and I was wondering if it might be possible to combine the "Media Guide" section with a new "Gameday Giveaways/Events," or something along that line. I wouldn't mind posting a few giveaway/event announcements from time to time, as I rarely see this kind of information in English. I'm pretty sure that some fans here might be delighted to attend a game where they might get an added bonus.

I think that because these are one time events (for the most part), the posts could be deleted after the event/giveaway has taken place. This is just my opinion, but I don't really think there would be a need to include MLB giveaways related to Japanese players such as "Ichiro Bobble head Night" as this information is already available in English (and some other languages as well) on official MLB team sites, but that is your discretion.

Thoughts?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.