Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2003 Player Meikan

Discussion in the Administrative forum
2003 Player Meikan
I just picked up a paper player registry this past Friday. It's included in the February 17 edition of Shukan Baseball for those interested. Data entry has just started, and I hope to have the 2003 Player Meikan up to date within the next couple of weeks.

I appriciate all of the corrections (mostly notices of who I've forgotten), but it isn't complete yet. Player profiles (short, one paragraph biographies) for new (and old) players are welcome. But please hold off on corrections for 2003 until I've completed.

Thank you.
Comments
Re: 2003 Player Meikan
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 17, 2003 9:49 PM | YBS Fan ]

Phase I: Updating all returning players completed. If you see any errors with the players currently entered in the 2003 team registries, please let me know.

Phase II: Entering newly drafted and new foreign players starting. I don't want to hear that I don't have somebody, yet. Please hold off those bug reports until after Phase II is complete.

Thank you for your patience.
Phase II Complete
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 28, 2003 8:54 PM | YBS Fan ]

Phase II, the entry of new players, is now complete. I even got Ochoa, Millar's replacement, in there (after a number of requests while still working on the draftees).

Phase III is maintenance. So, now, if there's someone missing, I'm open to hear about it.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.