Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

BF and CS for 2005?

Discussion in the Administrative forum
BF and CS for 2005?
Will the 2005 batters faced and caught stealing stats be entered?
Comments
Re: BF and CS for 2005?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 13, 2006 11:18 PM | YBS Fan ]

Yes, they will be. Especially if you ask me again next Friday.

I just finished entering the new players for 2006, all but their salaries.

This seems to be the busiest time of the year for both "real" work and database maintenance.

がんばります。
[ Author: Guest: Rob Marshall | Posted: Mar 14, 2006 2:57 PM ]

Yes, we thank you for your hard work. For number crunchers NPB stats are not as thorough as those in MLB or even the CPBL. But this site fills the void.
[ Author: Mischa | Posted: Mar 15, 2006 9:59 PM | TYS Fan ]

- Yes, we thank you for your hard work. For number crunchers NPB stats are not as thorough as those in MLB or even the CPBL. But this site fills the void.

The CPBL has fairly complete stats available somewhere? Can you point me to the location?
[ Author: Guest: Rob Marshall | Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:44 PM ]

Yes, but it's in Chinese. The NPB doesn't even have complete stats available in Japanese. The CPBL has season and career stats for all categories.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 20, 2006 11:07 PM | YBS Fan ]

First of all, I completed the 2006 Player Meikan as of the time going into March. I know that Yokohama has signed a new foreign player that I still need to enter. Otherwise, I'd appriciate help on the spelling of the new Taiwanese players' names.

After that, I got offensive stats (including CS) done for the Pacific League over the weekend. Will work on the Central League this week, and hopefully take care of the full pitching stats as well.

Gambarimasu.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.