Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Baseball Camp Weekend

Discussion in the Administrative forum
Baseball Camp Weekend
I am departing for a few days of baseball camp with my son's baseball team. We're going to be enjoying the Miura peninsula this weekend, and are hoping for good baseball practice weather.

In the mean time, I've suspended moderation to most of the forums. You know the drill. Please ignore the trolls and spammers and report problems here for me to take care of when I get back. Also, please try to avoid posting significant information under trolls' posts as they'll be deleted along with the offenders. (That is, use the "Reply" link under the main topic or a topic above the offending piece.)

The ryokan we're staying in didn't look like it has an Internet connection. Besides, I'll be outside all day practicing with the kids.

Please be kind to newcomers and help where you can.

I look forward to catching up when I get home Monday night. Hopefully the BayStars will be out of the cellar by then.
Comments
Re: Baseball Camp Weekend
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jul 29, 2006 8:00 AM | CLM Fan ]

Enjoy. I shall take care of Nichi-Bei and Video Games.
Re: Baseball Camp Weekend
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Aug 2, 2006 8:15 PM | YBS Fan ]

Thanks all for keeping things going smoothly while I was away. I'm still on vacation, and the family is taking me out all day pretty much all this week, so I'm going to continue on auto for a while longer. It looks like most people are on vacation right now, so there hasn't been any need to instigate moderation (other than to HTML-ize a couple of comments which I plan to do next tonight).

Thank you all for your support and helping out the newbies.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.