Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

E-mail Communication

Discussion in the Administrative forum
E-mail Communication
Some of you have noticed that it's gotten a great deal harder to find my e-mail address on this site. There's a simple reason for that:

I'm getting a lot of questions that can be answered by reading the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or by just browsing a few of the forum topics. Have people forgotten how to do research on their own? Please make an attempt to find the information first, then ask. Is that too much to expect?
Comments
Re: E-mail Communication
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Jun 11, 2003 11:21 PM | HAN Fan ]

I concur with your assessment. It is amazing how much some people expect from a free service. Just a little bit of connecting the dots that are already available in this forum and other sources (on-line as well as hard copy books, magazines, & newspapers).

The saddest situation is where parents and siblings expect us to fulfill their responsibility to communicate with their sons or brothers playing in Japan/Asia.

Also, player agents have contacted me about the status of their own clients. If I was a player, I wouldn't want an agent who didn't call or e-mail me.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.