Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2007 Schedules

Discussion in the Administrative forum
2007 Schedules
I've finished entering the 2007 schedules in English, from open-sen (pre-season), through inter-league, and the full season. They're available from the teams pages. If anyone catches any errors, please let me know.

As of this time, 4 Central League games have yet to be scheduled.
Comments
Re: 2007 Schedules
[ Author: Rokko Oroshi | Posted: Feb 14, 2007 2:24 PM | HT Fan ]

Michael,

I have checked the 2007 schedules and unfortunately there are some errors. In the Central League only the Giants and Bay Stars appear to be OK. The others have errors with no games scheduled for March 30/31 and an additional June 30 game (which is actually the March 30 game).

The Pacific has errors in March and September for all but the Lions.

I have put together a .pdf for the Tigers schedule that I can send you. I will try to get all the teams, but unfortunately I do not have time to work on correcting the schedules.

Send me you e-mail address and I will send you the .pdf I created. It is a one page 4-fold schedule. Not great, but it may do.

Dick Harmon
Dallas, TX

P.S. I worked with Michael Owen (The Pro Yakyu Shop) in having some Jetto Fusen displays for a couple of minor league games in the States, including the opening game for the Samurai Bears.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 15, 2007 5:22 PM | YBS Fan ]

Thank you for the feedback. I fixed the first week of schedules for both the Central and Pacific Leagues, the Buffaloes home games, and one "To be announced" BayStars game. Everything should be correct, now.

Also, thank you for the schedules. For those of you interested, here are the PDFs for the 2007 Hanshin Pocket Schedule (letter size 4 pages on one) and 2007 Hanshin Full-Sized Schedule (4 letter size pages).
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 22, 2007 10:12 AM | YBS Fan ]

Harmon-san has come through with printable schedules, full size and pocket size. While the PDFs are laid out for US Letter size pages, they print fine on A4 size paper as well.

First, the full size schedules (4 pages each):And now, the pocket schedules. These pocket schedules are for two teams each, and need to be printed on both sides of the paper, so thicker paper is recommended. Some cropping will be necessary for best results.If you're not sure how to feed the paper through to print on both sides, experiment by putting one sheet of paper into your printer with a pencil mark in one of the corners face up. After the first page is printed, insert the paper into the printer with the pencil mark down, flipped long-wise.

Thank you Harmon-san for the work you put into this.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 22, 2007 3:32 PM | YBS Fan ]

In his relentless pursuit for the perfect pocket schedule, Harmon-san has submitted another version for each team. This time you can print on a single side of a sheet of paper and fold it over. (This works especially well for ink jet printer paper that is only good on one side.)

The fold-over schedules:I've got my BayStars one printed up and with me now.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.