Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Batting Leaders Up, Pitching on the Way

Discussion in the Administrative forum
Batting Leaders Up, Pitching on the Way
As some of you have noticed, batting leaders are now up on the top page, translated from TBS. Thank you all for your patience.

I'm still working on the problem where TBS sometimes has two registered names for the same player (or I haven't entered it correctly). All the names will be translated in their time.

And for the anonymous person who's already asking for pitching leaders, I'm working on it! I just thought you'd like to have the work I'd done so far first rather than reveal it all later. I can take the batting leaders down if you'd rather have it "all or nothing."
Comments
Re: Batting Leaders Up, Pitching on the Way
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Apr 25, 2007 7:08 PM ]

Thanks. I was just waiting for this to be responded to.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: May 1, 2007 8:08 AM ]

And ... they're still not up.
[ Author: Guest: Matt | Posted: May 3, 2007 12:31 AM ]

Thanks a lot for getting the pitching stats up - they look great.

Matt
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.