Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Lou Pote

Discussion in the Administrative forum
Lou Pote
Looking for Lou Pote stats on 2003 season and if he'll be playing in the Japanese league during the '04 season. Thank you.

I know lou personally and try to keep up on his game.
Comments
Re: Lou Pote
[ Author: torakichi | Posted: Jan 6, 2004 11:42 PM | HT Fan ]

His stats on the official Hanshin site [in Japanese] read:
8 appearances, no wins, 1 loss, 1 save, ERA: 9.64, no complete games, 9 and 1/3 innings pitched, 8 strike outs, 10 earned runs.
Unfortunately Pote failed to impress, and spent the bulk of the season with the farm team. According to the Sports Nippon newspaper [in Japanese] his stats with the second stringers were:
9 appearances, 1 win, 0 losses, 0 saves, 29 innings pitched, ERA: 3.10.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jan 8, 2004 10:37 PM | YBS Fan ]

Sorry for the delay. I've posted Pote's pitching stats to his profile page.
[ Author: Guest: Rick | Posted: Jan 25, 2004 4:48 AM ]

Lou Pote will be back in the Major Leagues for the 2004 season as he was signed by the Oakland Athletics recently.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.