Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Guess Who's on the DL

Discussion in the Nichi-Bei forum
Guess Who's on the DL
Kaz Matsui is on the DL. Kazuo has been hitting well and is 5 for 5 in stolen bases. His lower back is the problem. It will give Colorado a real good chance to look at Carroll and Cliff Barnes.

He seems to be snake bitten. Just when it looked like a steal for the Rockies, this happens.
Comments
Re: Guess Who's on the DL
[ Author: IguchiFan | Posted: Apr 18, 2007 10:52 AM ]

Cliff Barnes? I think you may be referring to Clint Barmes.
[ Author: Guest: Im so sick of KAZ's injuries. | Posted: Apr 19, 2007 1:26 AM ]

Why does his body do this to him? He is always injured. I always root for him, and he's doing a real good job hitting in the high .300s, 5 for 5 in SBs.
[ Author: Guest: JOE KALESNIK | Posted: Apr 19, 2007 2:34 AM ]

My error. Do you notice that since he's been on the DL that they haven't played good ball?
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Apr 19, 2007 8:57 AM | SFT Fan ]

The good news is that the disc problem isn't as serious as the one that kept Kaz out for a month last year.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.