Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2008 Japan: Red Sox-A's Series Ticket Info

Discussion in the Nichi-Bei forum
2008 Japan: Red Sox-A's Series Ticket Info
There have been questions about how to get tickets to the upcoming exhibition series with Yomiuri and Hanshin, as well as for the season opener between the A's and Red Sox.

The general public can order tickets via phone at 011-81-3-5777-8600 (from the U.S.) on February 9th from 6 PM to 10 PM (EST). I'm not sure if that is only for Japan or everyone. As the article mentions, more specific ticket information is expected from MLB in the near future.

Also through the Red Sox Destinations package, packages to see the exhibition game versus Yomiuri and the two games can be bought for $4,999. That includes roundtrip private charter airfare direct from Boston to Tokyo. You can see more information here [MLB.com]. More information on the Destinations package is available here [MLB.com].

Source: MLB.com
Comments
Re: 2008 Japan: Red Sox-A's Series Ticket Info
[ Author: Guest: Eric | Posted: Jan 20, 2008 9:44 PM ]

Where did you see the article with the purchase info? I saw the destination packages, but nothing for general ticket info.
Re: 2008 Japan: Red Sox-A's Series Ticket Info
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jan 21, 2008 9:11 AM | SFT Fan ]

- Where did you see the article with the purchase info?

As I said, right now there isn't any general ticket purchase info besides that number above. MLB said more specific ticket information is expected to be released in the future. I'm afraid that the number above is for Japan only, but I'm not 100% positive on that.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.