Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Hawks Schedule/Updates on iCal

Discussion in the Links forum
Hawks Schedule/Updates on iCal
I have made an iCal schedule for the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks (for viewing, downloading, or subscribing if you have iCal). I update it nearly daily with the score and notes about the games and other stuff.

You can view my calendar here [mac.com] You can subscribe to my calendar here [for iCal].

I also maintain a Hawks stats page in English. Batting and Pitching.
Comments
Re: Hawks Schedule/Updates on iCal
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 6, 2005 11:09 PM | YBS Fan ]

Wow! I'd have never thought of using iCal for that. I used iCal a little when I first got my Mac, but prefer to keep my schedule in my Zaurus (more portable). Still, this is great! It's like a blog, all wrapped up in schedule software. Seeing this opens up a lot of ideas for future projects.

I like it! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Re: Hawks Schedule/Updates on iCal
[ Author: daijnj | Posted: May 7, 2005 1:18 AM | FSH Fan ]

Thanks. Of course, I sync my iCal with my Palm so I also have it with me all the time. iCal is great for this type of posting because you don't have to do anything except type in info into iCal and it will automatically publish any changes to the server every minute.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.