Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Manny in Taiwan

Discussion in the CPBL News forum
Manny in Taiwan
On 2013-6-18 Brandon DuBreuil wrote:
Numerous game-fixing incidents over the last decade have plagued the league, and 2012 was just about rock bottom....

Enter Manny Ramirez. Unable to find a contract stateside after two suspensions for PED use.

[Full Article: http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/50893928/]
Comments
Re: Manny in Taiwan
[ Author: NelsonChung | Posted: Jun 20, 2013 5:30 AM | NIP Fan ]

Manny's a savior. I am getting into the CPBL now. Does anyone know if there's a way to watch full-length games from the USA? My cousin sent me a Hinet link, but the feed is limited to the Taiwan district.
Re: Manny in Taiwan
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jun 20, 2013 9:04 AM | YBS Fan ]

As is the case with Japanese baseball, you can often find Taiwanese baseball on Justin.TV. When a live game is on, go to the sports section, then scroll through the games. It seems to me that the Brother Elephants are there most often.

The past week has seen a number of rumors about Manny. Most say that he's not going to be in Taiwan much longer, either returning to the States or heading over to Japan.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.