Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

7-Eleven Lions Game Results

Discussion in the CPBL News forum
7-Eleven Lions Game Results
Shared Drive Spreadsheet (Read Only)

I have no idea what the hades the CPBL website is up to, but it only appears that they are searching for institutional reasons to eliminate as much statistics as possible.

The Brothers Elephants' game results are all gone except for the current season. Before they pull any more shenanigans, here are the game results from 1990-1999 for the 7-Eleven Lions. I already have 2000- saved, so perhaps I'll upload that later.
Comments
Re: 7-Eleven Lions Game Results
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 16, 2014 10:46 PM | YBS Fan ]

It looks to me like they're in the middle of a site-wide reorganization with more modern and mobile friendly HTML5 and Bootstrap (at first glance). Here are the Elephants' yearly results.

I hope that this makes things easier, as their site has been awful to navigate for years.
[ Author: NelsonChung | Posted: May 17, 2014 1:57 AM | NIP Fan ]

I'm getting blanks (with only field names available) when I pull down any year other than 2014, aren't you?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 18, 2014 11:55 PM | YBS Fan ]

Yes, you're right. I'm getting the same, and only with the Lions. That is odd.

I'm still going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that a process in their rebuilding failed. They'll eventually realize it, run the script again, and all will be recovered. The question is, how long will it take for them to notice?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.