Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

MLB/Taiwan All-Star Series on MLB TV

Discussion in the Baseball Asia forum
MLB/Taiwan All-Star Series on MLB TV
"MLB Network will televise all five games of the 2011 Taiwan All-Star Series between MLB players, including Robinson Cano, Curtis Granderson and Pablo Sandoval versus the Chinese Taipei national team from November 1-6. Greg Amsinger and Larry Bowa will call the games". (MLB Network)

Games are scheduled for November 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. All gametimes are 9pm (ET) or 6pm (PT).
Comments
Re: MLB/Taiwan All-Star Series on MLB TV
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Nov 3, 2011 1:00 AM | HAN Fan ]

I should have mentioned that the times are MLB-Tv broadcast times not actual game times (Nov 3, 4, 5, 6 @ 9pm(ET)/6pm(PT).

Bruce Bochy is the manager for the MLB team that includes Robinson Cano, Curtis Granderson, Jeremy Guthrie, and Michael Morse.

The Taiwanese includes Yang Yao-hsun (Softbank Hawks), Lin Tseh-hsuan (Boston Red Sox), Luo Guo-hui (Seattle Mariners) and Chen Chun-shu (Cleveland Indians) as well as players from the Chinese Professional Baseball League.
Re: MLB/Taiwan All-Star Series on MLB TV
[ Author: Guest: MLBblogger | Posted: Nov 9, 2011 6:56 AM ]

If you are interested in learning more about the recently played 2011 Taiwan All-Star Series or baseball in China, please visit http://mlbblogger.mlblogs.com and follow me on twitter @baseball_china

Thanks!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.