Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

CPBL and Taiwan Major League Guides

Discussion in the Around Asia forum
CPBL and Taiwan Major League Guides
Hi.

I'm looking to buy the Taiwan Major League league guide and the CPBL league guide that are put out like the great KBO baseball guide.

Thank you for your help.
Comments
Re: CPBL and Taiwan Major League Guides
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 12, 2005 10:37 AM ]

The other league guide I was looking for was from the 4 team China Baseball League.

Thank you.
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Jul 13, 2005 12:55 AM | HAN Fan ]

Are you looking for English guides? Each league and team have media guides plus monthly and yearly publications in Chinese.

The Japan Pro Handbook and the Korean Guide are published as individual endeavors by Wayne Gracyzk and Thomas St. John respectively. Gracyzk and St. John have close ties to Nippon and Korean Pro baseball but the books are not official league publications.

So far I have nor seen any CPBL, TML, or CBL guides in English.
[ Author: Guest: ac | Posted: Jul 13, 2005 3:58 AM ]

Hi.

I have the Japan and KBO books. The others are in Chinese, but that is fine with me. I have Chinese friends who can help translate.

Thank you.

aaron
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.