Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Finding Stats (in English) for CPBL?

Discussion in the Around Asia forum
Finding Stats (in English) for CPBL?
I was wondering if there is a website where you can find season stats on both players and teams in the CPBL for the 2006 season? I would like to follow how Joey Dawley of the Brother Elephants is doing this year.

Thanks,
Bruce Hackett
brucehackett61 at hotmail d0t com
Comments
Re: Finding Stats (in English) for CPBL?
[ Author: Maos.W | Posted: Jun 9, 2006 10:05 PM | SL Fan ]

As far as I know, there are no English language stats for the CPBL.

But I'll summarize Joey Dawley's stats for you here in English

In 5 starts - W:3 L:2 ERA:2.547 IP:35.1 H:29 R:11 ER:10 HR:1 BB:11 SO:24.
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jun 12, 2006 7:54 AM | SFT Fan ]

This page [Out of the Park Development] explains how to self-translate CPBL player pages.
[ Author: Guest: bballfan | Posted: Jun 14, 2006 5:56 AM ]

Does anyone know where I can go to get the address to the Uni-President Lions' Stadium in English?
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jun 15, 2006 11:39 PM ]

Thanks Maos. W for the update on Dawley, I will probably be back around the end of the season for a season recap of Dawley's stats.

I have a website and keep track of where he pitches each season. He was a teammate of mine way back when, and I try to follow how he does each season.

Again, thanks,

Bruce Hackett
brucehackett61 at hotmail d0t com
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.