Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Translation Please!!! Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Translation Please!!! Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable
Hi, I was thinking if anyone is going to make a translation for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable for PSP. If not, then could someone please explain to me how to change the settings in the game because I cannot read Japanese. I really suck at the game but dominate Pro Yakyuu Spirits 3. Please I need a setting translation for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable for the PSP.
Comments
Re: Translation Please!!! Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable
[ Author: Guest: Shini | Posted: Jun 23, 2006 11:44 PM ]

not many people here have pawapuro portable...so chance of someone translating it is slim...

ur best bet is to look at the pawamajor translation by jom and try to figure it out from there...pawapuro menus are more or less the same
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jun 24, 2006 5:38 AM ]

Ravman,

I have some rough Pawapuro 12 guides that I email to anyone who requests them. I believe PawaPortable's menus are more similar to Pawapuro 12's than those of PawaMajor. So these Pawapuro 12 guides will likely help you more than my PawaMajor guides.

You have an email address listed under your profile. Should I just send all my Pawapuro 12 material to that address?
[ Author: Ravman | Posted: Jun 24, 2006 8:42 AM | SL Fan ]

Yes jomcclane, it will be greatly appreciated, please send and thank you.
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jun 24, 2006 11:57 AM ]

Sent. 2 messages, each with 3 attachments.
[ Author: Guest: wangjaz | Posted: Jun 27, 2006 7:38 PM ]

actually i just ordered i just found this game,Jikkyou Powerful Major League, and was wondering if u can send the translation for me as well? I'm sure it'll still be some help. wangjaz@gmail.com

thank you very much~!
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jun 28, 2006 6:07 AM ]

All of my PawaMajor guides are posted on this site.

Here's a link to the thread:

http://japanesebaseball.com/forum/thread.jsp?forum=86&thread=23364

Expect more updates soon, but there's plenty in here already to get anyone started.
[ Author: Guest: Ferhat | Posted: Jan 12, 2014 1:20 PM ]

[Reviving old thread.]

If you have found the english version of this game's menu and if you still keep it, can you sent it to me?
Thanks in advance...

ferhatkuscu atMark gmail d0t com
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.