Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pawapuro 12 Pitching Tip

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pawapuro 12 Pitching Tip
If you're pitching against Tsuyoi or Powerful level batting, try to make every pitch super close to the edge. You know when the batter looks back at the ump? Try to do that everytime. To figure out where to aim your pitches, using your warm up is crucial.

Pitching inside the strike zone just a little bit can result in getting hit a lot on Powerful level. This is why this method is crucial. It also results in realistic walks.

When the batter takes two strikes or fouls off a couple, go for the high heat to get the K. If he lays off until a full count, pitch to the edge once again.

I don't know why it took me this long to figure this out, but I wanted to share it with you guys. I don't give up nearly as many hits on My Life Mode now.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.