Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

A coupon for you and someone else

Discussion in the Video Games forum
A coupon for you and someone else
For those of you who have imported from Play-Asia, you probably received a coupon in your email account.

Anyway, for those who didn't, I'll go ahead and post it here.

Code EV-VYR-GUE
US $10 off a purchase of US $60 or more.

and

Code DZ-IKL-WFG
US $15 off a purchase of US $100 or more.

When filling out an order form, it will ask if you have any coupons, so all you do is enter in either one of those codes depending upon the amount of your purchase.

I've never had a problem with them out of the 5 or so times I've placed orders. However, I swear they send their shipments on a dung ferry junk boat held by a drunk skipper from eastern Asia and since your order has no tracking on the package, it makes for an anxious two week wait.

On a side note, anyone thinking of buying Power Pro Kun Pocket 9? It received all 8s in Famitsu magazine which is the same score as Atsumare! and that game was and still is quite excellent.

I'm personally thinking it over since I really miss the "My Pennant" mode that wasn't featured in Atsumare.

I'm probably just going to take the wait and see approach and hope that someone here buys it first and shares their opinion of the game.

I know you people have money.

Someone please buy it before me. :o)

Here's the official page:
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/poke/9/

About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.