Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Question about crowd noises during Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Question about crowd noises during Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4
I recently just bought Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4 for the PS3 and its great. I am confused by the constant crowd noise, there seems to never be any down time and that drums doesn't stop beating! Its not that bad, maybe I'll get used to it, or I could just turn down the crowd volume

Anyways, I was wondering if the constant crowd noise is true to Japanese professional baseball. Are there any rural stadiums in the game that dont have any drums? I heard they play some games in rural areas so those away from cities can see games
Comments
Re: Question about crowd noises during Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Aug 4, 2007 3:21 AM | CLM Fan ]

Welcome to Japanese baseball. Get used to the chants and drums.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.