Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Are there any translation FAQs for Power Pro Kun 9 DS?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Are there any translation FAQs for Power Pro Kun 9 DS?
I just picked up this game for my DS. I am a long time fan of the series going back to the GBA titles.

However the layout of the game is much different and I'm having a hard time doing anything but play exhibition games.
Comments
Re: Are there any translation FAQs for Power Pro Kun 9 DS?
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Nov 18, 2007 10:53 AM | CLM Fan ]

How come you didn't wait for Pawapoke 10, which comes out in less than a month? Anyway, I don't have that game, so I can't help.

You'll find support for the handheld games to be a lot less likely to find in English than console games. People import handheld games since the consoles are region free, but they tend to go for rhythm and fighting games. There's not much of an import handheld sports game fanbase in the states, since everybody needs their realistic graphics. You know how important seeing sweat is when you play a video game. Hehe.

If you need a menu translated, you could take a picture of the screen, upload it somewhere, and it'll be easy for me to translate it. Anything more intricate than that and you may be out of luck, though.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.