Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pawapuro 11 Ketteiban 2007 Releases

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pawapuro 11 Ketteiban 2007 Releases
As promised, I uploaded it before 2008. There's still some tweaking that needs to be done and I didn't do anything with My Life yet. I'll also upload the Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban version sooner or later.

http://www11.axfc.net/uploader/20/so/He_59877.zip.html

Password is "bigmanzam", then you click on the blue link you see on the next screen. It should be up for a while. I'll probably make a FAQ for how to transfer and convert save files when I find the energy. For now, I'll give you these words to search in Google.

uLaunchELF
PS2 Save Builder

That's pretty much all you need to know. Once you burn uLaunchELF, you can transfer between the memory card and a USB flash drive at will. They use the .psu format by default, so it's easy to work with.
Comments
Re: Pawapuro 11 Ketteiban 2007 Releases
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jan 3, 2008 12:04 PM | CLM Fan ]

Gonna play around with the 12 version for a couple days and then release it if I feel it's enjoyable enough. I made some great plays with Saburo and decided to upload on YouTube while my PS2 is right next to my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQP3tmrx-tM
Re: Pawapuro 11 Ketteiban 2007 Releases
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jan 14, 2008 1:21 AM | CLM Fan ]

Though there wasn't much interest on this board for my save file, it looks like there may be considerable interest in Japan. Before I release the Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban version, I still want to get a few days of play testing in. Expect it sometime within the next week.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.