Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Help with old Famista '90 Anime character team?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Help with old Famista '90 Anime character team?
I have a bunch of Famista games from the late 80s and early 90s for the Famicom and have always wondered who the "Anime" team was. Famista up until '92 or so always approximated the names because they didn't have the rights to the players association, so the names might not be exactly correct.

Lineup
1. Hayami
2. Iwaki (I think this is a manga of a Nankai/Daiei/Softbank guy)
3. Ozuma
4. Dokabe
5. Hanagata
6. Inushima
7. Samon
8. Tonoma

[to Mod: I don't know if this is an "open talk" or a "video game" thread so feel free to put it wherever!]
Comments
Re: Help with old Famista '90 Anime character team?
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Feb 6, 2008 5:48 PM | CLM Fan ]

I am not schooled in the Famista games at all. I know some of the players were actually named after Namco franchises in the 80s. For example, one of the characters in Netsu Sta 2007 wears a Pac Man mask. Anyone with some knowledge on the Namco games want to try and tackle this one?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.