Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Yakyu games on the PSP

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Yakyu games on the PSP
So I noticed that Powerful Pro Yakyu Portable 3 has been indefinitely delayed just a few weeks prior to its release date. They haven't even thrown out a new prospective date.

I almost bought Pro Yakyu Spirits 5 yesterday to get my baseball fix, but I'd like a game I can take back to the states with me (and region protected PS2 games don't cut it). I don't suppose there are any other good yakyu games for the PSP? Has anyone heard more about the PPYP3 delay and when it might be coming out. I need a yakyu game for my hour-long commute!
Comments
Re: Yakyu games on the PSP
[ Author: Guest: dalles | Posted: May 4, 2008 12:56 PM ]

The first portable will give you some yakyuu action with exhition, home run and pennant mode. I don't have the second one. Persnolly, I would invest in a DS for the pocket series which has a lot more deeper games (more success modes) and cheaper than PSP. Also Yaykuu school is coming out also.

No disrespect but the psp is the worst region-free system for yakyuu

GBA/DS-10 pocket then yakyuu school
PSP-2 the PPKP3

PS. I'm getting PPKP3 also..............
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.