Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Help with online options for PYS5

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Help with online options for PYS5
Hey BigZ, (or anyone who knows the answer), can you "break-down" the online game set-up options for free match. I know the first one is length (3,6,9 innings), the second one has 2 options (I have no idea what they mean), the third one has 10 options that I don't understand and the last one I know is for making the game session a private one.

I just played a few people that bring their created players that have fastballs going at 162 km and change up going at 104 km (not even Darvish does that). And while I won't call it cheating, it does pose an unfair advantage against me.

I just want to avoid this and play games with normal rosters. I play ranked games, but it is hard to find players that play ranked. So I would like to know what i'm getting into before I accept a challenge.

Thank you all in advance for you help with this one.
Comments
Re: Help with online options for PYS5
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jun 26, 2008 12:03 PM ]

Help wit this topic.....anyone?
Re: Help with online options for PYS5
[ Author: Guest: PS2 Online | Posted: Jul 5, 2008 5:18 AM ]

I'd like to know that too.

I have the PS2 version. Has anyone had success online?

Do I need to use a program like Kai to run PYS5 online on my PS2 or can I use just a direct connection to the internet through the game?

About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.