Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Watch Online All NPB Games

Discussion in the Media Guide forum
Watch Online All NPB Games
Watch on-line all NPB Games on TicuSports. (Please, don't forget make a click on the left sidebar banner for support.)
Comments
Re: Watch Online All NPB Games
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 28, 2009 4:10 PM | YBS Fan ]

The above site contains a collection of links to other sites that offer live streaming, such as Justin.TV, TV Ants, and others that have been mentioned elsewhere.

I do have one word of caution, though. The site has been put together with parts containing scripts from many different sites. I got warnings of "click-jacking" when I tried to get more details about an up coming game. The simple explanation of click-jacking is that a script on one embedded page is trying to take the mouse click events from another. There are certainly legitimate reasons for this to happened, but I did not investigate further if this was one. Please use your best judgment on such sites.
Re: Watch Online All NPB Games
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 7, 2009 3:30 AM ]

I need some help on navigating this Ticu site and finding and watching NPB games. Thanks.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.