Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2006 Nippon Series, Game 4: LOB Mountain

Discussion in the NPB News forum
2006 Nippon Series, Game 4: LOB Mountain
Pitching for Game 4 wasn't all lights out as it had been the previous three games. However, it was when it counted. The Dragons stranded 12 base runners while the Fighters stranded 11. This with 7 and 8 hits respectively.

The full four and a half hour audio of the game is here [59MB MP3]. As usual, please feel free to share it with your friends.

Deanna promised another game recap once she's had a chance to get some rest (along with her normal work day). It's said that the victors write the history books, and she's been doing the job well.

I'll be broadcasting again tonight (Thursday, October 26, 2006) at about 6:00 pm JST. The chat room will be open as well. Hope to have you all there again tonight.
Comments
Re: 2006 Nippon Series, Game 4: LOB Mountain
[ Author: Jgribbins | Posted: Oct 26, 2006 11:22 AM | HT Fan ]

Great job with the live broadcasts! I have been listening and enjoying them. Keep it up, you keep Pro Yakyu alive here in St. Louis.

I am waiting for the rain to let up prior to Cards/Tigers game 4, it's not looking good at 9:00pm CST.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to do the broadcasts.

Jim
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.