Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live! May 5 - YOK vs. HIR

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Pro Yakyu Live! May 5 - YOK vs. HIR
To the Central League this week for Childrens' Day. And at 1:30 pm JST this afternoon (World Clock) we'll be carrying the Hiroshima Toyo Carp hosting the Yokohama BayStars live from Hiroshima Shimin Kyujyo.

Hope to have you all tune in live!
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! May 5 - YOK vs. HIR
[ Author: Guest | Posted: May 6, 2008 1:04 AM ]

I was finally able to tune in live, great game calling commish. If I ever get there, maybe I can try out for a shot at giving you a color commentator, not that you need one; good job.

I will try to listen in more often, specially if the BayStars are involved. I have been catching their games on Yahoo's gamecast since I can no longer get the Hamasta Wave (*sniff*). I know there's got to be a way around it; if NPB would allow for outside market I would be a happy man.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 6, 2008 8:23 AM | YBS Fan ]

You can do color commentating from anywhere in the world - although it does help if you can see what's going on.

Just Skype me (proyakyulive) during a game and let your voice be heard.

I still find it odd that none of the techniques discussed in this thread work for Hamasta Wave. You do know that they only show home games, and that the BayStars were away yesterday, right? Try again today.

I'm afraid that I can't be of much help since they exclude me by choosing to use Microsoft crippled DRM technologies. Keep trying.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 6, 2008 8:06 AM | YBS Fan ]

Here are the audio files from the game:Feel free to copy, share, and create your own uses for the podcasts.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.