Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

The Pro Yakyu Report Vol. 1.21 - 85th Koshien Invitational Wrapup

Discussion in the Bayside West: Yokohama forum
The Pro Yakyu Report Vol. 1.21 - 85th Koshien Invitational Wrapup
This week I sit down with Edwin Dizon from the goroshigeno Blogspot Japanese high school baseball blog to discuss, a couple months after the fact, the final four and general impressions of the 85th Koshien High School Invitational that was played last March and April.

====
Pocket Calendar
====

The Central League teams head over to the Pacific League home fields for this week's Inter-league games. The Central League won 14 and lost 10 over their first 24 home games. We'll see if the home field advantage turns things around this week.

Also coming up on Monday, May 20th is this week's Japan Baseball Weekly Podcast. It'll feature an interview with the Giants' Jose Lopez, afterwhich there'll be some discussion about inter-league play, home plate collisions, and more. Be sure to tune in on Monday via John's JapaneseBaseball.com blog, the iTunes Music Store, or other music RSS subscription services. You'll be glad you did.

If you know of any upcoming Pro Yakyu related events, would like me to research a Report topic, or perhaps would like to join me in a Hangout for a future Report, please leave a comment below on either the Google+ Pro Yakyu Community or here at the Bayside West: Yokohama blog (where I'll definitely see your comment).
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.