Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

The Pro Yakyu Report - 1.29 - Walking Home

Discussion in the Bayside West: Yokohama forum
The Pro Yakyu Report - 1.29 - Walking Home
This week I respond to a query by John E. Gibson and explore the frequency of 押し出し, walking runners with the bases loaded.

====
Resources
====

Spreadsheet (Google Drive)

====
Pocket Calendar
====

All Star Break is between July 18th to 23rd during which 3 All Star Games will be played.

July 15th will see the release of this week's Japan Baseball Weekly Podcast. Jim had a talk with Hiroshima's closer Kameron Mickolio. The pair also plan to discuss Ma-kun's winning streak, Ohtani getting hit, and the upcoming All-Star Series.

Next weekend, Saturday, July 20th, will be the third quarterly SABR Tokyo meeting of the year to be held at the restaurant Shiba no Tori Dai-ichi in Tokyo. One of the planned talks will be about Taiwan baseball. I'm looking forward to it.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.