Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Guru

Discussion in the Links forum
Pro Yakyu Guru
Over on this thread, Garland-san pointed out that he was writing for the Baseball Guru site. It looks like he accepted the job of Pro Yakyu Guru that I had turned down a few months ago. (I've already got my soap box right here. But I was honored by the offer.)

Nonetheless, Garland-san (aka aladdinsane-san) has been one of the most prolific writers to the Pro Yakyu mailing list for the past few years, to this site in its previous incarnation, and looks to continue with his writing bug on his personal Guru homepage.

I highly recommend this site. He's got news and commentary more interesting than anything I write. (Will you come back after reading his commentary?)

Garland-san, I wish you the best in your new home.
Comments
Japanese Baseball Data Archives
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 11, 2004 3:40 PM | YBS Fan ]

Albright-san posted a link to the Japanese Baseball Data Archives of BaseballGuru.com. This is a collection of spreadsheets that he has gathered and uses for much of his Japanese baseball analysis work.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.