Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien
Just wondering if anyone has some good information on this upcoming release.

I had purchased Power Pro Kun Pocket 8 for the DS and was a little disappointed by the gameplay, music, and extras.

I'm hoping that this one will really recapture the joy I had by some of the earlier GBA versions I also own.

Thanks to whoever response. :o)
Comments
Re: Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien
[ Author: Guest: James | Posted: Jul 29, 2006 10:43 PM ]

Sorry for bringing back from the dead an old post but I thought I'd share some information about this upcoming release.

There are three modes included, "Wi-Fi Competition", "Manager Mode" and "Captain Mode". The number of characters in "Training Mode" is increased to more than four hundred characters and new commands and parameters enable players to train a wide variety of characters. Also, players can edit character's faces, names and school names.

This actually looks promising and Famitsu didn't give Atsumare! a score any lower than an 8.

Anyone else thinking of picking this game up?
[ Author: Guest: Zero829 | Posted: Jul 30, 2006 11:57 AM ]

When you say Wifi Connection, are you referring to online play? If it does go online like Bleach DS, then im looking forward to it
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jul 30, 2006 2:38 PM ]

I'm considering it, but I've never played a DS Power Pro before.

They seem to look a little different, and the reviews haven't always been glowing. So I've yet to take this plunge.

Like James, I'd like to hear others' thoughts on "Atsumare!"
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jul 31, 2006 4:12 AM | CLM Fan ]

I'm probably getting it due to the fact that Pawapuro 13 was so bad and I wanna see what WiFi is like.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.