Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for bigman shini skinz or anyone to ans

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for bigman shini skinz or anyone to ans
hey whats up to the big three hope you and families are great ok bigman tks for the info i was going to get game but will not now and keep playing 12 kitta but i have a few questions for big
i read your other post and wanted to ask now don't quote me on this but on a post a long time ago i don't know if it was big or skinz or shini but one of them said that 12 kitt or 12 was better than 11 for the simple fact that it had more realistic high choppers like in real life and more foul catches for the catcher i have pawapro 9 10 11 11kitta 12 and 12 kitta and pawapromajor at moment i play 12 kitta so can you guys give me a quick your opionon on which is better again 12 kitta or 11 kitta tks
then other question is hey big i have not tried yet but you said in last post that 11 had diving hotspot roll catch and jeter throw in 11 i did not know they took it out in 12 kitt or is it still there but you seldom see it i will have to try thre dive roll but the jeter throe i don't have anyone with a stst on the giants in pennent to doit if it is stat driven man my guys suck hahaha.
and finally how can i tell if i need a def shift on a player as an example the cpu will sometimes do it on certain players when i am batting but how doit know do is there a screen i can go to to see if this guy is hitting more to the left, right , soft bloppers, or do i have to try and rememberall the stats for a c ertain batter because i had a different batter in the 7 spot and he was reg batting but when i sub in another and he came to bat they auto shifted the infield like a giambi shift and when playing one team them they wouyld always shift for my hot hitting first baseman but another team did not they played him reg plus at time he was down on batting stats anyway but i did not think stats had anything to do with it because the 7 batter had low stats but they shifted anyway so can you pls help me with that tks
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.