PYS4 Ouen songs
havent been able to find much online
only from 2ch

if anyone has good site or link for team/player ouen songs or has created some

pls post them here =)
Comments
Re: PYS4 Ouen songs
[ Author: Vir4030 | Posted: Apr 21, 2007 1:12 AM | HT Fan ]

For Tigers ouen songs, try http://tigers-hm.net. It's the main ouendan website.

I'm at the end of a trip in Japan now, and will be picking up this game to play on my American PS3 at home. I have all the songs on sheet music, so I'll let you know once I get them in.
Re: PYS4 Ouen songs
[ Author: Guest | Posted: May 15, 2007 1:06 AM ]

I'm still working on the songs - and actually wondering how I can get them onto the website here from the game once I'm finished. In the meantime, I found this page:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/ooedopirates/puroyakyuuouenka/puroyakyuuouennka.htm

It looks like it has the Ouendan songs in MIDI format for all teams except the Tigers and the Giants. The Tigers have the sheet music on their page, and the Giants don't seem to, so that's the only team I'm really "missing" now.

If you get a software like Noteworthy Composer, you can break the MIDI files down into sheet music and then put them into the game.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.